Friday 29 May 2009

Hyperinflation & The Hypermarket


It is alleged that the increase in spending of the Federal Government of the USA has led to a dramatic increase in the amount of borrowing it has to do to fund it, especially as tax revenues are decreasing. Inevitably, this has led to the bond yield curve in the markets rising to match the consequences. All this is very boring and technical stuff, much less fun than all the other media obsessions of the day, so I will not go into the rest of it, just to say we in the UK may have the same problem.

So I must remember to add to my shopping list a good stock of cartridges for my printer, as well as boxes of high quality paper. Because when I go shopping at some time in the foreseeable future, I may need to carry a great deal of paper with me, and my debit and credit cards will be no use at all. Perhaps it might be sensible to buy a couple of back up printers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment