Wednesday 12 February 2014

Leadership For Beginners





With all the wars, crises, major problems and oncoming disasters there was the intention of doing a considered item on the subject of political Leadership.

The general idea was to display deep and challenging thinking and the rest of it, if only to show the world what they have lost by leaving me to surf the net.

It seems that Wikipedia has a long article on the matter and as it is nearly time for a cup of tea that will have to be skipped.  In any case Niccolo Machiavelli is one of my favourites.

An approach would have been to compare and contrast leaders of the present to illuminate the debate or something.

Then I saw the Dilbert Cartoon for today, above, which says it all.

1 comment:

  1. "The general idea was to display deep and challenging thinking and the rest of it, if only to show the world what they have lost by leaving me to surf the net."

    I have moments like that too, but a cup of tea soon sorts me out.

    ReplyDelete