Wednesday 27 July 2011

Who Am I? What Am I?



At first I thought I knew what I was, a simple honest Scouser. When we removed to another city with different ideas about social cohesion and this form of being was not regarded as desirable so it was time to come up with another identity.

Because of the period and requirements of the military this changed again. My teen thing was cut brutally short, or else. Then there were other places and other lives which have meant some shifts of presentation.

More recently, genes have been discovered. My period as an alien who strayed onto Earth as the result of a galactic error of judgment did not last. I was all too human and the history of the earth tells me that my origins are a lot more complicated than first supposed.

Within the last couple of years I have had to become reconciled to the possibility that long ago there were Neanderthals in the family, never mind what other hominids got into the mix.

Apparently, our government sponsored scientists are playing about with parts of humans and other life forms principally mammals of one sort or another. The worry is that if they are doing it, who else and where else might others with different objectives?

It is now a little late to become something else. But I wonder if I offered my stem cells or other bits to the relevant government sponsored scientists there could be longer term options in another existence?

Some of me, some of a gorilla and some dinosaur DNA mixed in with essence of panther would make an interesting mix.

What would your choice be?

http://www.naturalnews.com/033100_human-animal_hybrids_Planet_of_the_Apes.html

1 comment:

  1. I have a suspicion that a touch more Neanderthal would benefit us all.

    ReplyDelete