Monday 18 February 2013

Are You Sitting Comfortably?






The three links below give an outline sketch to the availability of tracking devices around for routine use.

You can add to these a lot of other things, one way or another.

This is one reason why we have reverted to paying cash whenever possible. 

The trouble is that our records will show abnormal withdrawals of cash which may encourage Whoever It Is to step up the surveillance.




At this stage I would like to declare that the reason for higher than average visits to the bathroom is the high fibre diet.

But Them Out There should already know that.


1 comment:

  1. I have had a long-term paranoia about government/corporate intrusion into my affairs. But after reading your articles, I realize that I have developed a nearly fool proof method of defeating these sophisticated technologies.

    I am poor.

    The cell phone is a old beater, with no camera and no internet. Mostly it sits on the kitchen table as my sons are too embarrassed by its appearance to use it.

    My car is a '99 Chrysler that, barring a total wreck, is the last car I will ever own.

    My scribbling on the internet are usually incoherent so that is out.

    By God, I think that I have defeated the system.

    Bummer.

    ReplyDelete